I like to ask these questions while I’m in social settings usually while high and it’s very interesting what you discover.
In psychology, a projective test is a personality test designed to let a person respond to ambiguous stimuli, presumably revealing hidden emotions and internal conflicts
instructions: read & respond to the questions; under the read more tab, there are “interpretations” to your responses. Do not look at the interpretations until you have completed each question.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room, what do you see?
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
1. The people who you are walking in the woods with are the most important people in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.